About The Opportunity
Based in our Wembley office, this position is for an experienced Structural Revit Technician to coordinate and develop BIM models, as well as producing 2D drawings within the Design Team. The role will be performed within a busy team, under the guidance of our senior team members. Liaising primarily with the Design Engineers, other CAD Technicians, you will also work alongside our Visualisers, Planners, Estimators, Project/Contract Managers. The post holder will produce high quality detailed 2D drawings from multi-disciplinary coordinated BIM models for both tender and live building projects.
The individual must work well in a team environment and be comfortable with tight deadlines, whilst retaining strong attention to detail. A firm grounding in Revit is required in a construction related design environment. Naturally, a grasp on AutoCAD will also be required. The individual must have a good understanding of construction processes. The individual must be flexible and willing to continually develop their skills and knowledge base, as well as developing office wide Revit strategies and standards.
- Coordinating Revit models from various consultants, while developing our own models.
- Preparing high quality 2D detail drawings of structural elements and components.
- Interpret designer’s notes and specifications in the production of these models and detail drawings.
- Any other duties as may be required by the demands of the role.
- Civil Engineering Degree or equ Previous CAD/Revit exposure Knowledge/Understanding of Temporary Works, Groundworks, & Structures
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Flexi-care benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan.
- Newly refurbished, highly modernised offices and great technology comes as standard - as does an impressive on-site gym, free breakfast (yes, free!) and staff restaurant, with an impressive range of subsidised lunches with all food preferences catered for.
- Flexibility to work from our Wembley and Kings Cross offices with occasional home-working.
You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/n7mdfmozn9
For more information, please get in touch with Maddy Donaghy, firstname.lastname@example.org