About The Opportunity
We recruit within a highly-technical industry, full of complex engineering and people challenges.
Careys Recruitment Team help create amazing environments by attracting and on-boarding only people who are really interested in solving problems like these.
We are now hiring for a Recruitment Partner to help support our continued growth, embodying the Carey Way values and behaviours and our commitment to #bettereveryday.
Our Recruitment Partners strive to understand the complexities of our hiring managers' worlds.
They understand deeply the environments in which our people operate and the roles that they do; drawing out and defining the unique competencies required for success.
As well providing first-class business partnering support to our busy stakeholders, you care deeply about what great customer service looks like and are passionate about providing exceptional candidate experience.
It’s very important that you’re energised and motivated by frequent change. You’ll be immersed in a huge variety and volume of exciting people-related activities, including managing internal and external recruitment campaigns, anticipating future requirements rather than ‘filling orders’, involvement in job design, attracting and building our future talent pipeline, behavioural assessments and interviews, industry market research, succession-planning and improving candidate on-boarding experience.
In this role, you will really get to know and understand the heartbeat of our workforce.
Base of Work: Wembley Head Office / brand new office in Kings Cross / Homeworking
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (full-time)
Is This You?
- You will have worked previously in an agency, ideally with recent in-house HR experience too - preferring innovating ‘start-up’ environments, rather than corporate ones.
- Curious about the world around you, you are innately inquisitive about people, their behaviours, and what makes them tick – you are not afraid to ask questions to ensure we deliver what we say we will.
- You are a brilliant copywriter! You genuinely enjoy creative writing and are irked when you see anything less than exceptional grammar, punctuation. You have an eye for great visuals, recruitment communications and an aptitude for translating 'concepts' into briefs.
- You never accept ‘not knowing’ as an answer. If you’re not sure about something, you use the resources around you to find out - because you are proactive about your own learning and care about focusing on solutions, not problems.
- You must be available to travel frequently as part of your role. We support a very large stakeholder group from London, to the North of Scotland and across to Ireland – and encourage our Recruitment Team to be as front-facing as possible, believing this improves relationships and understanding.
- You are an MS Office whizz – Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel & Word - you are comfortable presenting to stakeholder groups and confident with putting together basic Powerpoint presentations.
Gym at Wembley Head Office - available for use before, during and after work
Free Staff Car Parking at Wembley Head Office
Flexibility to work from other offices with occasional home-working (our brand new office at Kings Cross, project offices, regional offices)
You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
How To Apply
We would like you to share your insight and approach to some key questions relevant to this role. You can access the link to our applications portal 'Applied' here https://app.beapplied.com/appl...