About The Opportunity
Project Engineer – Energy from Waste
Contract type: Permanent
About the Opportunity
Interested in an opportunity on a prestigious project in Cheshire, with company that will support you to progress your long-term career aspirations in the field?
As Project Engineer, you will act as a technical and operational advisor on our Cheshire-based civils project. Working closely with the Project and Construction Managers to run the project, using developed skills in management and leadership and in-depth technical knowledge to deliver the project to Client, whilst managing and coaching Engineers.
Our Engineers achieve their project goals through collaborative effort. You will have a flair for technical complexity and detail coupled with a core motivation to engage with, communicate, innovate and inspire the teams around you. As an integral part of the operations team, your role will be key to the successful delivery of our projects.
· Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, ensuring regulations are adhered to.
· Value engineering.
· Participating in daily meetings to discuss programme requirements.
· Line managing, nurturing and developing Engineers.
· Producing, maintaining and monitoring programmes for the works.
· Carrying out reporting to contract programme within project meetings.
· Assisting PM with cost reviews for project budget.
· Producing and monitoring showing timescales of when RAMS, drawings and other important documentation are required.
· Higher level qualification in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Structural Engineering
· Proven RC Frame/Steelworks/Groundworks site engineering experience (self-delivery) including temporary works coordination
· M.I.C.E – desirable/ AMICE / IEng
· CSCS / IOSH / SMSTS
· Technically competent / Effective problem solver / Team Player / Methodical proactive planner / Ability to programme/schedule
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Flexi-care benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan.
- You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here -https://app.beapplied.com/appl...
...or contact the Recruitment team for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org