About The Opportunity
Analytical, Ambitious, Approachable,…
This is a new role, requiring a confident, analytical individual who enjoys working within a team of like minded people.
Our company is a well-established national construction group of companies; specialising in civil engineering, concrete structures, building, demolition, asbestos removal and waste management.
This is new role, is a group based position supporting the operational business, reporting into the Group Finance Manager and forming part of a 6 person team.
• Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and Reports across business units
• Assisting in the monthly and annual cash flows and monitoring against forecasts
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly and annual cash flows and monitoring against forecasts.
• Ensuring that financial controls, such as periodic reconciliations are maintained to a high standard
• Maintenance of a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
• Ad-hoc business analysis to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified or Part Qualified, CIMA/ACCA or similar accounting qualification
- Ability to see the 'big picture' while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables.
- Strong organisational and management skills.
- Exceptional ability to build relationships and truly partner the business, demonstrable experience in cultivating positive relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, verbally, in writing and by presentations.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Proficient in MS OFFICE, EXCEL, COINS ERP experience in desirable
How To Apply
Please get in touch with Maddy Donaghy email@example.com