About The Opportunity
As Executive Assistant, you will work with the CEO of Civil Engineering, Scudder and ION, with a primary focus on further strengthening and proactively managing client relationships. This is a newly created position and would suit someone looking to forge a career in operations management or to extend their client-facing experience. You will need to be flexible in accommodating a changeable schedule, as there will be frequent travel throughout the UK and Ireland.
If the opportunity itself isn’t enough… 2019 marks the 50th year of our family-owned business. We deliver engineering, build and construction services on some of the most prestigious projects in the world and have a vision to create amazing working environments for our 1500+ people. Clients want to work with us because we listen, we understand their challenges and we provide solutions.
- Executive support to the CEO of Careys Civil Engineering, Scudder and ION.
- Externally-facing, with a primary focus on representing Careys culture and values through proactive client relationship-management.
- Hosting and networking clients at client events in the UK & Ireland.
- Proactive research to inspire innovative ideas and demonstrate forward thinking.
- Executive support including; diary management, minute take and manage action registers for meetings, create high level presentations, organise and coordinate events.
- Organised, with an eye for detail – plans ahead.
- An innovator that has their finger on the pulse and a curiosity and passion for our industry.
- Articulate, engaging and inspired communicator.
- Energy and flexibility to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong emotional intelligence to build and maintain relationships.
- Critical thinker and autonomous problem-solver - able to make informed decisions, assess risk and escalate when appropriate.
- Proactive and comfortable challenging the status quo.
- Integrity and discretion are a given in this high profile supporting role.
Careys Civil Engineering is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here https://app.beapplied.com/apply/2tt8e1horl
..or contact Emma Woodall, Recruitment Partner, for more information email@example.com