About The Opportunity
Outstanding opportunity for a BI enthusiast to join us!
This role will provide exposure to the latest technologies and offer development both personally and within our business.
Working with the ICT Director to design build, develop, maintain and operate the Group’s data warehousing facilities. This role will support business process and optimisation efforts to improve data capture, data processing and data integrity.
You will be required to:
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. Stream Central)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Presenting information through reports and visualisation (e.g. Power BI)
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
Naturally inquisitive, you will drive to create simplicity from complexity with a commercial aptitude to support stakeholders. We are looking for an individual who trives on working through concept to realisation whilst remaining close enough to the business to produce tangible, valuable results.
You will ideally have exposure to PowerBI
Good knowledge of database management systems, online analystical processing (OLAP) and ETL (extract, transform, load) Framework
SSIS and Data Fractory
Azure Data Platforms
- 37.5 hour week- we are flexible as to how there are worked but standard hours are Monday - Thursday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (1hr lunch). Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (½hr lunch).
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Flexi-care benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan.
- Newly refurbished, highly modernised offices and great technology comes as standard - as does an impressive on-site gym, free breakfast (yes, free!) and staff restaurant, with an impressive range of subsidised lunches with all food preferences catered for.
- Flexibility to work from our Wembley and Kings Cross offices with occasional home-working.
- You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
Please follow this link! Where you will be redirected to our Beapplied platform!