About The Opportunity
Could you speak to the Queen and tradesmen alike? Have you got a flair for effective external communications, influencing stakeholder opinions through various forms of multimedia (inc. newsletters, website content)? Be the face and voice of our business, working within our site-based team on a high-profile construction/redeployment project in Mayfair.
This is a full-time, 24 month fixed-term contract, with the possibility for extension. You will be based on-site Monday-Friday (hours negotiable) and travel costs to/from work will be covered.
• Be the face/voice of Careys to the public
• Responsible for the construction hotline
• Manage a list of stakeholders
• Research initiatives to support local charities and community groups
• Welcome any visitors to site
• Compile monthly newsletters on construction process
• Keep an up to date log of any queries
• Deal with adhoc neighbour requests
• In conjunction with the site manager help induct visitors to site
• Host VIP site visits
• Assist with the marketing of the onsite marketing suite
• Keep the website up to date
• Assist with wider marketing opportunities
How To Apply
The role requires boundless initiative, a keen eye for detail and a polite and approachable manner. You will work well under pressure, seamlessly and gracefully handling any concerns/queries/feedback and proactively ensuring resolution.
This project has just gone live, and we want you to be with us from the outset. Although an immediate start is desirable, we know that some people are worth waiting for. Send us your CV and a cover letter outlining how this job ticks the boxes for you.