About The Opportunity
Administrators play a vital role within our organisation – helping to create the conditions for our teams to excel. Based from our brand-new Glasgow office (G40EE), this is an opportunity for you to develop your skills and career within our existing and expanding Work-winning department.
The Work-winning team is responsible for all pre-construction activities from establishing and developing client relationships through to the completion of pricing, programming and submitting tenders, as well as operational handovers. As Administrator, you will have responsibility for the management and administration of all PQQ and tender documentation, from logging it once it is received from clients, to creating electronic folders where the documentation will be stored and shared amongst project teams
- Download tender documentation from a range of client platforms (4P/Aconex/Dropbox/emails)
- Distribute tender information to tendering teams as it is issued/ updated throughout the preconstruction process
- Maintain a user-friendly and efficient electronic filing system, ensuring information is accurate, up-to-date and easily retrievable
- Generation of reports on tender data
- Support in arranging meetings and collating and filing actions and minutes
- Support the upload of tender responses to client portals
- Support the preparation of handover documents for the operational teams prior to handover
- Locate and collate generic due diligence documentation to support the preparation of PQQs (eg policy docs, certificates etc)
- Production of hard-copy tender documentation, where required
- A ‘people person’ who is comfortable working with a wide range of colleagues across all departments within a business
- Experience of dealing with multiple clients on the phone and by email
- A collaborative and proactive / ‘can-do’ working style
- Keen to learn and develop within a supportive environment
- Focus on professional and quality service delivery
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Resilient, with the ability to influence and challenge
- A systems/MS Office wizz inc. Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to familiarise yourself with new systems.
- Experience of using a CRM (customer relationship management) or similar database
- Experience of using SharePoint or similar document management software
- Experience within a compliance-based role
- Experienced within the construction industry or a similar role (preferred but not essential)
- 37.5 hour week. Monday - Thursday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (1hr lunch). Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (½hr lunch).
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Newly refurbished, highly modernised offices and great technology comes as standard - as does free breakfast available for staff.
- Flexi-care benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days per annum), Health cash plan.
- You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't always tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights into some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here – https://app.beapplied.com/apply/a5kaq0fpmu
Or contact Recruitment Partner, Emma Woodall at firstname.lastname@example.org