About The Opportunity
As Videographer/Photographer within the Carey Group you will capture high quality videos and photography which define the Careys brand, provide evidence of our capabilities and showcase our people and their contributions, expertise and achievements.
Working with the Multi-media Producer, you will research new ideas (think outside the box) in terms of techniques/lighting/camera angles for both internal and external videos, bringing these into practice. Internal videos include talking heads interviews; ‘day in the life of’ employees/teams and inductions. External marketing videos include capturing project timelines/progress and promotional showreels. A full-time, permanent role, you will be based from our Wembley HQ with travel to regional offices, live construction projects and networking/PR events across England.
- Produce high quality video and photography from pre- to post-production.
- Transport, set-up and operate production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment.
- Brainstorm and develop new and innovative ideas with the team.
- Actively seeking new ways to approach the conventional forms of storytelling through video and photography.
- Demonstrable videographer/photographer experience.
- An understanding of colour grading and sound design to enhance your edits.
- Fresh approach to video editing with After effects.
- Relevant software's experience such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Camera Raw are essential along with other creative suite software.
- Experience with slide rails, drone and gimble advantageous.
- Full, clean driving license as our projects are based across England.
- Assertive yet personable nature to stage shots and direct/guide interviewees
- 40hour week. Monday - Thursday, 08.30am to 5.30pm (1 hour lunch). Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (½ hour lunch)
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Staff canteen with complimentary breakfast & subsidised lunchtime meals
- On-site gym
- Competitive benefits package
How To Apply
We would like to invite your insight and approach to some key questions relevant to this role. You can access the application link here –https://app.beapplied.com/appl...
For further information please contact Emma Woodall, Recruitment Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline Thursday, 21st March.
Please note, you will be required to provide your portfolio or examples of your work as part of the application process.