About The Opportunity
Are you seeking to kick start your career in Quantity Surveying?
This is a fantastic development opportunity for a Trainee Quantity Surveyor to join our growing Commercial team.
Our Trainee Quantity Surveyors play a vital role in the success of our projects. Reporting to the Quantity Surveyor, you will assist and support in the effective management of the commercial function of the site.
- Ideally educated to A-level with Excellent IT skills. Essentially IT literate in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, & Excel
- Passionate and motivated to kick start a career within Quantity Surveying
- Knowledge or experience of Drylining, Drywall or Plastering arena
- Maths skills / numerically minded
- Excellent communication skills
There are some unique 'nice to have' benefits of working in our beautifully refurbished and trendy head office:
- Free car parking space
- Staff gym
- Superb on-site restaurant (a place to socialise!) with subsidised lunch
- Free breakfast
- Everybody smiles!
- Opportunities to be involved in large-scale charity fundraising initiatives through the Carey Foundation.
... as well as our brilliant 'FlexiCare' flexible benefits scheme, where you can buy and sell holidays, access tastecards, childcare vouchers and much more.
We cultivate innovation - encourage ideas - nurture a sense of belonging - challenge the status quo.
We do things differently.
Construction Enquirer 2016 award winner ‘The Best Company to Work for 2016'
Irish Post Awards 2016 ‘Building Britain’ category 2016
Construction News winner of ‘Structural Specialist of the Year’ 2016
Construction News winner ‘Specialist Contractor of the Year’ 2016 (T.E. Scudder)
Construction News winner ‘Specialist Contractor of the Year’ 2016 (Civil Engineering)
How To Apply
To apply, please call Karina on 020 8900 0221 for confidential discussion or please forward over a copy of your CV and a cover letter.