About The Opportunity
Are you a highly organised and methodical person with a love for all things creative? Do you enjoy organising projects and coordinating teams? If so, read on.
At Careys we pride ourselves in being better every day, setting the bar higher than our competitors and challenging industry standards across the board. Our Marketing and Communications team exemplifies this in the work they do for the brand, internally and externally. As a result, we are looking to add a Team Coordinator to help us continue to strive for greatness.
This is a dual role, split evenly in providing Executive Support to the Head of Marketing and Communications as well as the Group Marketing and Communications Director and also co-ordinating all team activities, logistics and outcomes.
- Coordination of a multi-disciplined, highly skilled team of marketing professionals including planning, cost and resource management
- Extensive diary and task management
- Production of reports and presentations for senior management
- Producing meeting minutes and circulating efficiently
- Project manage the delivery of project related activities
- Support the process of expenses, invoices and other administrative functions
The Team Coordinator is the glue that keeps our hugely busy Marketing and Communications department together so if you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your administrative and organisational skills, we want to hear from you.
- A highly organised, efficient and methodical individual who copes well under pressure.
- An understanding of the importance of effective coordination in team activities.
- Experience of coordinating multiple activities for stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- High computer literacy with a willingness to learn and use new software including Adobe InDesign.
- Exposure to or interest in marketing activities.
- A warm, patient and determined person who enjoys being part of a lively team.
- Monday – Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Staff canteen with complimentary breakfast and subsidised lunchtime meals
- On-site gym
- Competitive benefits package
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We would like to invite your insight and approach to some key questions relevant to this role. You can access the application link here – https://app.beapplied.com/apply/5esb14xiyv
For further information please contact Nicola Plenderleith, Recruitment Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org