About The Opportunity
This is a great opportunity for you to develop your skills within an established and thriving Work Winning Department.
Our Assistants play a vital role within our organisation – helping to create the conditions for our teams to excel.
Based from our Livingston office and working closely alongside our Lead Submissions Co-Ordinator, you will assist in the preparation of tendering and marketing materials and provide administrative support to the wider work winning team. This is an exciting and varied role, where there is no such thing as a ‘typical day.’
• A collaborative and proactive / ‘can-do’ working style
• Keen to learn and develop within a supportive environment
• Focus on professional and quality service delivery
• Able to prioritise workload effectively to meet deadlines
• Experienced within the construction industry or a similar role (preferred)
The team based in Scotland are made up of the Senior Management Team, Estimating, Planning and Administration. They are welcoming and work hard to ensure that everyone in the office feels part of the team.
There are some unique benefits working for Careys;
- Free car parking space
- The best coffee machine & kitchen facilities, plus a constant supply of fresh fruit
- Nearby cafe serving a great variety of fresh food for lunches
- Everybody smiles!
- Opportunities to be involved in some impressive team charity fundraising initiatives through the Careys Foundation
... not to mention our brilliant 'FlexiCare' flexible benefits scheme, where you can buy and sell holidays, access taste cards, childcare vouchers and much more.
How To Apply
If you are ready to advance your career, working with an employer who cares about the well-being and satisfaction of their staff, please submit your CV and cover letter.