About The Opportunity
The face of Houghton Regis, is changing and Carey's are pleased be playing a large part of this change.
Earthworks, Drainage, Kerbworks and Infrastructure are all essential areas of expertise in this field....
Coupled with excellent communication skills to effectively manage operatives safely whilst delivering the high quality work Carey's is know to deliver.
Duties will include
- Reporting on progress to the client who is paying for the work
- Communicate with Engineers/ Surveyors/ Estimators and Site Management as to the process and progress of the job.
- Assisting the Site Foreman/ Site Management with any issues
- Managing Site staff including issues and problems raised.
- Minimum HNC/HND in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant and up to date CSCS card, to supervisor level
Construction Enquirer 2016 award winner ‘The Best Company to Work for’ 2016
Irish Post Awards 2016 ‘Building Britain’ category 2016
Construction News winner of ‘Structural Specialist of the Year’ 2016
Construction News winner ‘Specialist Contractor of the Year’ 2016 (T.E. Scudder)
Construction News winner ‘Specialist Contractor of the Year’ 2016 (PJC Civil Engineering)
Please note this is a permanent opportunity.
How To Apply
Please direct all applications or questions to email@example.com