About The Opportunity
Contract Type: Permanent
About the Opportunity
Interested in an opportunity on a prestigious Energy from Waste project in Cheshire, with company that will support you to progress your long-term career aspirations in the field?
As Engineer, you will act as a technical and operational advisor on this high-profile civils project. As Engineer, you will have responsibility for the achievement of the Carey Quality Standards, adhering to robust QITP, QA and QC procedures, and undertaking and reviewing QA/QC duties in line with the project requirements. The role includes managing parts of the construction project, providing expert technical advice and using developed skills in interpreting engineering information and surveying/setting out.
Our Engineers achieve their project goals through collaborative effort. You will have a flair for technical complexity and detail coupled with a core motivation to engage with, communicate, innovate and inspire the teams around you. As an integral part of the operations team, your role will be key to the successful delivery of our projects
· Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, ensuring regulations are adhered to
· Problem resolution, including unexpected technical difficulties
· Setting out and controlling lines and levels on-site
· Raising RFIs
· Completing As-Built drawings for completed works
· Participating in daily meetings to discuss programme requirements
· Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of subcontractors
· Nurturing and developing Graduates and Trainees
· Higher level qualification in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Structural Engineering
· Experienced within groundworks to RC/steel frame
· Proven setting out and temporary works coordination experience (self-delivery)
· M.I.C.E – desirable/ AMICE / IEng
· CSCS / IOSH / SMSTS
· Technically competent / Effective problem solver / Team Player / Methodical proactive planner / Ability to programme/schedule
26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Flexi-care benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan.
- You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here https://app.beapplied.com/appl...
...or contact the Recruitment Team for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org