About The Opportunity
Are high quality, engaging marketing campaigns your speciality? Are you driven by the desire to deliver creative campaigns which grab the interest and curiosity of an audience?
At Careys, we create lasting spaces and places, bringing construction design concepts to life. That’s why we need YOU to increase awareness of our incredible capabilities across the industry and to show our audience of the added value we can bring to their projects. From there you’ll craft compelling presentations which seal the deal on multi-million pound tenders!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be a creative thinker and exceptional storyteller, who will play a crucial role in elevating the Carey brand from ‘Good to Great’, across a series of defined markets and sectors. As a central member of the business generation and marketing team, you will be a data and results driven marketeer who has a track record of building brands, is an out and out team player and wants to win awards and well as contracts for the exceptional work they deliver.
You will work with a wide range of individuals across the Group and will need to be comfortable working at all levels, so strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must. You will be working on several campaigns at once, so great account management and project management skills will also be essential. You will be involved across all channels of the marketing mix to provide segmentation, selection and customer profiles. Working closely with the wider business generation team you will create strategic briefs for implementation across sectors, closely monitoring opportunities for development.
- To manage and lead end-to-end campaigns through all phases of the campaign lifecycle, including strategy, creative development, audience segmentation and targeting, campaign execution, tracking response, follow up, reporting, etc. This will be performed delivering all marketing activities to the highest quality and best customer experience, on time, within budget and meeting campaign KPIs and goals.
- Support the planning, development and production of world class marketing content, in all its forms for all channels (presentations, website, white papers, video, infographics, blogs, podcasts, social posts, PR, events etc.), and for all stages of the customer journey, to maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Design and deliver marketing campaigns that are data-driven and segment-focused with accountability for the effectiveness of the campaigns.
- Liaise with the Heads of Business Generation to identify new opportunities.
- Create high converting landing pages and produce follow up emails for our campaign activity.
- Use available data to develop audience insight to produce effective targeting and segmentation strategies.
- Monitor and test performance and continuously improve to optimise results.
- You will need to have business to business experience leading integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Experience in campaign/marketing selections or segmentation.
- A creative thinker and exceptional storyteller with a strategic and analytical mind set.
- Quick thinking with the ability to identify opportunities and present solutions.
- Highly organised, effective project management and team player.
- Monday – Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Staff canteen with complimentary breakfast and subsidised lunchtime meals.
- On-site gym.
- Competitive benefits package.
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.