About The Opportunity
For you, what's the difference between a 'good' Senior Engineer and an 'outstanding' one...?
Would you like to join an expanding team working on pivotal structures projects?
We have a fantastic development opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join one of our complex RC Frames project based in Manchester.
Our Senior Engineers are an integral part of our operations teams and are key to the successful delivery of our projects.
The role includes managing parts of the construction project, providing expert technical advice, nurturing and developing both our Assistant and Trainee Site Engineers, supervision and coaching of staff on-site, and ensuring that works are completed on time and within budget.
Our engineers achieve their project goals through collaborative effort. To be an exceptional site engineer, as well as having a flair for technical complexity and detail, you must possess a core motivation to engage with, communicate, innovate and inspire the teams around you.
BSc Eng in Civil Engineering
• Lead and mentor a team
• Temporary works
• Top down construction advantageous
• Attending regular meetings with clients, architects and consultants, and keeping them informed of progress
• Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors
• Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
• Must have relevant, up to date CSCS Card
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Flexi-care benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan
- You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here:
For more information, please contact Maddy Donaghy, firstname.lastname@example.org