About The Opportunity
For you, what's the difference between a 'good' Senior Engineer and an 'outstanding' one...?
Would you like to join an expanding team working on pivotal structures projects?
We have a fantastic development opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join one of our complex RC Frames project based in Central London.
Our Senior Engineers are an integral part of our operations teams and are key to the successful delivery of our projects.
The role includes managing parts of the construction project, providing expert technical advice, nurturing and developing both our Assistant and Trainee Site Engineers, supervision and coaching of staff on-site, and ensuring that works are completed on time and within budget.
Our engineers achieve their project goals through collaborative effort. To be an exceptional site engineer, as well as having a flair for technical complexity and detail, you must possess a core motivation to engage with, communicate, innovate and inspire the teams around you.
Essential & Desired experience/Qualifications
• BSc Eng in Civil Engineering
• Lead and mentor a team
• Temporary works
• Top down construction advantageous
• Attending regular meetings with clients, architects and consultants, and keeping them informed of progress
• Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors
• Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
• Must have relevant, up to date CSCS Card
How To Apply
There are some unique benefits of working for Careys:
- Through our partnership with social enterprise Benefacto, you will get a paid day every year to volunteer in a meaningful initiative and 'put a little back'.
- Ongoing opportunities to be involved in some impressive team charity fundraising initiatives through the Careys Foundation.
... and amongst others, is our brilliant 'FlexiCare' flexible benefits scheme, where you can buy and sell holidays, access tastecards, childcare vouchers and much more.
We cultivate innovation - encourage ideas - nurture a sense of belonging - challenge the status quo.
We do things differently.
Interested? Please send a copy to your CV or contact Karina on 020 8900 0221 for a confidential discussion.