About The Opportunity
Are you excited by the prospect of spearheading a Total Reward programme within a multi-disciplinary organisation…? This is a rare opportunity to step into a newly created Reward Partner role, leading a range of reward and recognition programmes for a workforce of over 1,500 employees across the UK and Ireland.
As Reward Partner for the Carey Group you will have an integral role within our People Team, impacting and shaping the way reward is viewed and delivered. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will take ownership of all annual salary review and bonus processes, employee benefits and recognition initiatives as well as the communication of Carey’s Total Reward proposition. Supporting our business leaders, you will help to ensure that we continue to attract and retain the very best and most talented people to our diverse organisation.
- Delivery of Annual Salary Review and Bonus Processes: Lead and coordinate the delivery of these key annual programmes.
- Salary Surveys and Market Data: Identify, recommend and manage relationships with salary surveys providers.
- Employee Benefits and Pensions: Maintain the programme of employee benefits and pensions; control the annual renewal of risk policies; periodically review benefits and vendors/consultants.
- Employee Recognition Initiatives: Explore, recommend and introduce employee recognition initiatives.
- Communication and Total Reward: Coordinate the delivery of a dynamic employee Total Reward communication programme, to ensure Careys’ Total Reward proposition is well understood.
- Job Architecture: Develop and maintain the structure and integrity of Careys’ job architecture.
- Executive Reporting: Support the Chief People Officer with the preparation of papers and data necessary for the operation of the Remuneration Committee.
- Prior experience of having worked in reward in organisations of scale/complexity.
- Have led the delivery of annual salary review and bonus programmes, or programmes of equivalent scale and type.
- Have managed relationships with employee benefits/pension vendors and brokers.
- Inspired by a ‘blank canvas’ and the opportunity introduce new, innovative and effective reward solutions.
- Articulate and credible, with an engaging and inclusive style.
- Ability to understand, quickly react to and motivate others to adapt to a changing/growing organisation.
- Commutable to our HQ in Wembley, with flexibility to travel nationally to deliver programmes.
- Ability to work confidently and accurately with large volumes of complex data, often across several spreadsheets, software and data sources.
- Commercial acumen and business understanding.
- 37.5 hour week. Monday - Thursday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (1hr lunch). Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (½hr lunch).
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Newly refurbished, highly modernised offices and great technology comes as standard - as does an impressive on-site gym, free breakfast (yes, free!) and staff restaurant, with an impressive range of subsidised lunches with all food preferences catered for.
- Flexibility to work from our Kings Cross and Wembley offices.
- Flexi-care benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan.
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't always tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights into some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here – https://app.beapplied.com/apply/nsytwexgkc
Or for more information please contact Emma Woodall, Recruitment Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 077 100 85862.