About The Opportunity
Are you an aspiring Contracts Manager, seeking a multi-scheme, multi-discipline and roving role? Retail is ever changing, with customer attraction and experience at the top of the agenda. We work with some of the UKs leading supermarket retailers, and you will be involved in all stages of the construction process – from scoping and securing work, through to engaging and supporting our site teams to deliver aggressive programmes on diverse retail projects.
As Regional Project Manager, you will oversee sites across the UK, with a focus on our southern region (Birmingham > South). This is a permanent PAYE role, with an abundance of opportunity to develop within a vibrant, growing team and sector. We have strong relationships with our clients that enhance our growth plans through repeat business and continued prospects to diversify our portfolio.
- Multi-discipline knowledge of retail construction
- Multi-scheme management: live environments; aggressive programmes
- Operational focus: client interface; commercial acumen; HSEQT; programme and labour management
- Principal Contractor experience preferred
- Engaging, collaborative and energetic
- Confident and effective problem solver
How To Apply
Take on a role that will provide you with the autonomy and support to excel. Demonstrate your ability and intent by sending us your CV.