About The Opportunity
The Carey Group in-house recruitment team was established in 2014 and has grown to include several Recruitment Partners, a Recruitment Co-ordinator and Recruitment Administrator.
We started with a blank canvas, but a very clear purpose – to attract the very best and most talented people to our diverse organisation, by providing a first-class recruitment experience to everyone who comes into contact with us and hiring through a model of ‘self- delivery.’
As Recruitment Co-ordinator, you’ll be immersed in a variety of Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing activities. To ensure we attract and inspire the best people to Careys, our commitment to creating amazing environments for our employees starts with our candidate experience.
Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of this role is to partner with our brilliant Marketing and Communications Team to develop inspired and engaging content libraries over a series of phased projects. A communications expert, you will help us develop methods that will promote the Careys brand, develop and nurture candidate relationships.
- Communications and Copywriting: Promote the Careys brand though writing creative and engaging recruitment adverts; optimise our careers and social media sites/channels to establish industry connections; research and champion new ideas that will improve candidate and Hiring Manager experience and engagement.
- Team Support: Build and nurture relationships with potential candidates through networking activities inc. sourcing on job boards, careers fairs, community engagement events; agency (PSL) engagement and management.
- Content Library: Develop a library of frequently used materials and ensure templates are kept up-to-date.
- Candidate and Hiring Manager Feedback: Create and own Hiring Manager and candidate feedback processes to capture and report on best practice and lessons learnt (including Glassdoor).
- Work Experience/Placement Co-ordination: This year we facilitated over 30 work experience placements!
- Employer Branding: Help to define and convey our candidate persona, the Careys brand and Employee Value Proposition, in conjunction with our Marketing and HR teams.
- Department Inbox Management: Assisting with responding to and re-directing queries (approx. 30 per day).
- You will be fully up-skilled and trained on all aspects of Recruitment, so no previous experience required!
- ESSENTIAL: you are a brilliant copywriter. You genuinely enjoy creative writing and are irked when you see anything less than exceptional grammar, punctuation. You have an eye for great visuals, communications and an aptitude for translating 'concepts' into briefs.
- Curious about the world around you, you are innately inquisitive about people and what makes them tick. Great customer service is very important to you.
- You are energised by constantly changing, fast-paced environments, always focusing on solutions, not problems.
- Ability to think laterally and ‘outside the box’ – demonstrated ability/willingness to research and champion new ideas.
- Relevant A-level, Certification, Diploma or Degree in any of the following subjects: Marketing, English. Human Resources, Psychology.
- Hands-on, with a curiosity for the construction world and a genuine desire for Carey Group to be an employer of choice.
- Demonstrates exceptional time-management and prioritisation skills, taking ownership for own activities.
- 37.5 hour week- we are flexible as to how there are worked but standard hours are Monday - Thursday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (1hr lunch). Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (½hr lunch).
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Flexi-care benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan.
- Newly refurbished, highly modernised offices and great technology comes as standard - as does an impressive on-site gym, free breakfast (yes, free!) and staff restaurant, with an impressive range of subsidised lunches with all food preferences catered for.
- Flexibility to work from our Wembley and Kings Cross offices with occasional home-working.
- You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here - https://app.beapplied.com/apply/huwfvpgbhv
...or contact Emma Woodall, Recruitment Partner, for more information firstname.lastname@example.org