About The Opportunity
We recruit within a highly-technical industry, full of complex engineering and people challenges.
Careys Recruitment Team help create amazing environments by attracting and on-boarding only people who are really interested in solving problems like these, by embodying the Carey Way values and behaviours.
We are now hiring for an exciting opportunity to really help support our Recruitment Team in their commitment to #bettereveryday
Providing first-class 'people administration' support to our very busy Recruitment Team, you’ll get immersed in a huge variety of new employee related activities – writing creative copy for inspired recruitment adverts, behavioural assessments, helping us build our pipeline of future talent through managing our recruitment system, obtaining references, inductions, improving candidate on-boarding experience - and really getting to know the heartbeat of our workforce.
Base of Work: Wembley Head Office (opportunity to work from new Kings Cross office also available)
Is This You?
- You will be fully up-skilled and trained on all aspects of Recruitment, so no previous experience required!
- ESSENTIAL: you are a brilliant copywriter. You genuinely enjoy creative writing and are irked when you see anything less than exceptional grammar, punctuation. You have an eye for great visuals, communications and an aptitude for translating 'concepts' into briefs.
- ESSENTIAL: you are an MS Office whizz – Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel & Word
- Curious about the world around you, you are innately inquisitive about people and what makes them tick. Great 'Customer service' is very important to you.
- You are energised by constantly changing, fast-paced environments, always focusing on solutions, not problems
You will be supporting a brilliant team who are lots of fun, great to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Our Amazing Environment - Newly refurbished, highly modernised offices and great technology comes as standard - as does free staff car parking, an impressive on-site gym, free breakfast (yes, free) and staff restaurant, with an impressive range of subsidised lunches, all food preferences catered for.
You will have the flexibility to work from other offices, including our brand new office at Kings Cross, our project offices and regional offices.
Base of work: Wembley Head Office
Hours: 37.5 hours per week - we are flexible on how these are worked.
How To Apply
We won't be asking you for a CV, believing instead that experience-based criteria alone doesn't say much about your ability to perform in any given role.
Instead, we are interested in your answers to a few questions that we'd like to pose to you through the following link to our applications portal, Applied - we look forward to hearing from you!