About The Opportunity
Are you the ‘go to’ in the office? Do you embrace a ‘to-do’ list, format a spreadsheet, and coordinate teams like an administrative guru? Does the idea of being part of site-based team that delivers distinguished construction schemes excite you? Now let’s set scene… Steel capped boots, high vis vest, portacabin-office… Still interested?
As Project Support Coordinator, you will facilitate administrative processes specific to the construction project(s) you are based on- typically in relation to labour, plant, materials, quality and HSE. You may work on one large or multiple smaller sites, sometimes working autonomously, or with others as part of a Project Support team. This is a varied role - creating reports, compiling dating and being the main point of contact for the site-team, sub-contractors and suppliers as well as head office departments.
Shortlisting for this role will happen week commencing 06/01/20
- Labour:Collation and submission of daily labour and new starter information to Payroll and HR, utilising Donseed and Microsoft Access systems.
- Plant:Processing of hires, off hires, purchases, operated hire, repairs and exchanges using Coins and AssetTagz software.
- Material:Raising material requisitions, receipting of goods delivered, action unmatched invoices and report and manage delivery queries.
- Quality:Updating of the Environmental Waste Management register, uploading documents and issuing clients with nvironmental data.
- Health & Safety:Maintaining an up to date register of employee training competencies to meet Health and Safety standards.
- Reporting:Issuing timely reports to the Commercial Team, Project Team and Project Support Lead.
- General Administration:Ad-hoc administration such as; booking accommodation, travel, meetings, fund-raising and catering for events.
- Collaborative and proactive / ‘can-do’ working style
- Organised, efficient, with a keen eye for detail
- Adaptable – maintaining established process whilst initiating and driving change and efficiencies
- Technically astute / IT savvy
- High level of competency and literacy in Microsoft Office
- Flexible to work with and across various teams and sites
- Industry experience desirable
- On-the-job training, working alongside an experienced Project Support Lead
- Working week: Monday – Friday - Some flexibility on start and finish times - 40 hours a week
- 26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. Please click the following link to go through the bespoke Careys application process: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/cdgaajru0x