About The Opportunity
Are you the ‘go to’ in the office? Do you embrace a ‘to-do’ list, format a spreadsheet, and coordinate teams like an administrative guru? Does the idea of being part of site-based team that delivers distinguished construction schemes excite you? Now let’s set scene… Steel capped boots, high vis vest, portacabin-office… Still interested?
As Project Support Co-ordinator, you will facilitate administrative processes specific to the construction project(s) you are based on- typically in relation to labour, plant, materials, quality and HSE. You may work on one large or multiple smaller sites, sometimes working autonomously, or with others as part of a Project Support team. This is a varied role - creating reports, compiling dating and being the main point of contact for the site-team, sub-contractors and suppliers as well as head office departments.
- Collaborative and proactive / ‘can-do’ working style
- Organised, efficient, with a keen eye for detail
- Adaptable – maintaining established process whilst initiating and driving change and efficiencies
- Technically astute / IT savvy
- High level of competency and literacy in Microsoft Office
- Flexible to work with and across various teams and sites in London
- Industry experience desirable
- On-the-job training, working alongside an experienced Project Support Lead
- Working week: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm (40 hours)
- Competitive hourly rate
- Travel costs reimbursed
- 26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays