About The Opportunity
Are you the person in your group of friends who is the ‘go to’ when it comes to coordinating your next adventure? Do you embrace a ‘to do’ list, love finding a new spreadsheet formula and enjoy being the problem solver?
How about channelling those skills into starting a career within a fast paced and dynamic industry? You would be working on-site as part of some of our most exciting, flagship projects. Now let’s set scene… Steel capped boots, high vis vest, portacabin-office… Still interested?
As a Project Support Assistant with Careys you will be working alongside the team assisting the Project Support team to ensure all administration tasks and company initiatives are delivered successfully.
- Labour: Collation of data from daily labour allocation sheets to provide weekly Payroll submission utilising our internal systems (Donseed and Microsoft Access). Submission of new starter information to Human Resources to comply with legal, health & safety requirements and Data Protection.
- Plant: Processing of hires, off hires, purchases, operated hire, repairs and exchanges in supporting the project’s needs using our internal software (Coins and AssetTagz).
- Material: Raising material requisitions as and when required by the site team, receipting of goods delivered via Coins and AssetTagz. Actioning weekly unmatched invoices report and managing any delivery queries. Maintaining stationery levels and ordering consumables through Buy Site.
- Quality: Updating of the Environmental Waste Management register, uploading documents and issuing clients with any required environmental data to comply with current legislation.
- Health & Safety: Maintaining an up to date register of any employee training competencies to meet Health and Safety standards.
- Reporting: Issuing timely reports to the Commercial Team, Head of Delivery, Project Team and Admin Support.
- General Administration: Ad-hoc administration duties for the site team such as but not limited to; bookings for Accommodation, travel, meeting and catering for events.
- You will have the confidence and ability to ask questions, challenge and influence thinking whilst ensuring buy-in
- Working closely with the site team to gain an understanding of projects through active participation in site meetings and day to day interactions
- Responsible for ensuring established processes are maintained whilst initiating and driving change and efficiencies – proactively raising the administration standards and anticipating and resolving issues before they arise
- As this is a site based role you will be adaptable to work to site conditions. Flexibility to work across multiple sites when needed and within portacabin offices (sometimes on your own)
- You will possess the ability to balance conflicting priorities to manage workflow and critical deadlines
- Confident and proficient IT Skills including experience of web-based software
- This role requires someone who has a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- As a Project Support Assistant you will be focused on projecting the Careys strategy and vision in demonstrating positive behaviours and in turn acting as a role model and inspiring others. Seeking to upskill and progress in seeking out and taking part in training opportunities and additional responsibility.
- On-the-job training, working alongside an experienced Project Support Coordinator and Project Support Lead
- Working week: Monday – Friday – 40 hours a week
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Flexi-care benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/tnzia4jzku
...or contact Lucy O’Callaghan, Recruitment Partner, for more information: lucy.o’firstname.lastname@example.org