About The Opportunity
Want to work on a portfolio of fascinating projects across the North of Scotland...?
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a project-based Planner to join our brilliant delivery team covering a growing portfolio of projects based across North of Scotland.
As well as being pivotal in advising our project management team and leading the delivery of the contract programme, you will be contributing to 'The Carey Way' - the chance for you to help us set the bar higher - challenging standards that are already exemplary in many areas; never accepting that the way we do things is perfect, seeking and presenting solutions that mean we continually improve.
• Preferably relevant planning experience or degree qualified (Civil Engineering, Construction management discipline ideally).
• Structures and or groundworks experience desirable. Site Experience ideally in a site delivery role such as Engineering.
• Numerically proficient e.g. take offs, resource levels etc.
• Sound commercial acumen.
• A confident communicator with all members of staff; a team player.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to adhere to strict deadlines on a daily & weekly basis.
• ASTA experience.
• Ideally linking programme to 3D model work moving forward to further support smarter methods to review progress and as built recording as well.
• NEC / EWN type of contract awareness and compliance
There are some unique benefits of working for Careys:
- Through our partnership with social enterprise Benefacto, you will get a paid day every year to volunteer in a meaningful initiative and 'put a little back'.
- Ongoing opportunities to be involved in some impressive team charity fundraising initiatives through the Careys Foundation.
... and amongst others, is our brilliant 'FlexiCare' flexible benefits scheme, where you can buy and sell holidays, access tastecards, childcare vouchers and much more.
We cultivate innovation - encourage ideas - nurture a sense of belonging - challenge the status quo.
We do things differently.
How To Apply
Interested? Please send a copy to your CV or contact Karina on 020 8900 0221 for a confidential discussion