About The Opportunity
Our payroll team, deliver a slick, responsive and efficient service to the carey group of companies.
The team, process weekly and monthly payroll for 1,550 employees and weekly payments to 960 labour only subcontractors, and they do this with a smile and an enviable sense of team camaraderie.
We now have a great opportunity to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
We’d love to hear from you, if you have worked within a large organisation in a payroll capacity. Can work well under pressure and hold a passion for delivering.
We offer a Flexi Benefits Package, so you can choose what's important to you....
We offer parking, an on site gym, free breakfast and a fully subsidised on site cafe.
The main duties are listed, below. Please get in touch if you want to join our Payroll Team, the most important team in any organisation!
- Processing all new starters for weekly & monthly payroll – pulling records from HR workbench and adding payroll specific information to employee records
- Ensuring all weekly & monthly changes are correctly added to employee records from the HR changes form.
- Handle payment requests for any mid-month leavers.
- Pulling through benefits from HR work bench, checking that benefits are properly calculated in COINS payroll.
- Responsible for preparing monthly comparisons for review and sign off by Head of Payroll.
- Submission of RTI to HMRC – after BACS payroll run has been processed.
- Monthly costing of payroll – allocating all costs to projects, completed in line with monthly financial calendar.
- Assisting the Head of Payroll with year-end processing and reporting.
- Handling employee queries and any HMRC correspondence.
- Identifying and working on process and timing improvements with other teams, including HR and Operations.
- Other responsibilities and projects as appropriately assigned.
How To Apply
Please use this link to apply. Please remember this a fixed term contract, starting in late July/early August.