About The Opportunity
The Carey Group People Team, which incorporates, HR, Resourcing and Learning & Development has a very clear purpose – to create amazing environments to attract, train and retain the very best people for our organisation. Carey Group has invested in the world-renowned Franklin Covey Leading Edge Programme, with learning to be rolled out to all our people - ensuring they continue to develop both personally and professionally as we continue to expand into future markets.
This is a newly created role and will report into Director of Leadership and Coaching. As a Project Manager you will manage the operational and budgetary delivery of this programme – using your organisational and planning skills to ensure delegates have an exceptional learner experience. You will have the ability to understand and manage the budgetary monitoring and reporting processes and be comfortable in presenting this information back to the business.
- You will have demonstrable experience in managing complex delegate logistics - this can be across training or event management
- Be comfortable working with tight deadlines, and be brilliant at plate spinning
- Have experience in planning projects, ensure flawless delivery whilst maintaining engagement with different stakeholders
- An advanced ability to build insight reports
- Strong project management skills and the ability to take plans from concept and design through to execution and measurement
- Inspired by a blank canvas
- Flexibility to travel nationally for this role is essential
- 37.5 hour week. Monday - Thursday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (1hr lunch). Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (½hr lunch).
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including pension, healthcare and car/car allowance??
- Newly refurbished, highly modernised offices and great technology comes as standard - as does free breakfast and subsidised lunches from our superb staff restaurant
- Flexi-care benefits: Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan.
- You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't always tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights into some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here - https://app.beapplied.com/appl...
Or contact Recruitment Partner, Maddy Donaghy at firstname.lastname@example.org