About The Opportunity
We are looking to recruit a new team member to join our existing HR Advisor team.
Working alongside an enthusiastic, friendly and supportive HR team, you will have in depth knowledge of employment law and best practice HR. You are passionate about building and developing relationships with line managers, providing coaching and support on all people related matters.
You will be hands-on, supporting our site-based teams and support services through the employee lifecycle, offering advice and helping leaders to develop and embed their people plans. Raising awareness within your stakeholder group to be #bettereveryday, and will be managing an ER case load and advising on the full range of people policies, including family matters, absence management, disciplinary and performance. You will actively drive well-being & occupational health initiatives, policy & procedure reviews and reward planning with your stakeholders.
You will have exceptional communication skills, and the confidence to challenge and influence decisions to support our objective to create amazing environments for all our people.
Making data driven people decisions is essential, so you should be confident in using HR systems, producing analytical reports and providing insight on our people data to our leaders.
If you think you have what it takes, and like what you see, we would like to hear from you.
- 37.5 hour week- we are flexible as to how these are worked but standard hours are Monday - Thursday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (1hr lunch). Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (½hr lunch)
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Flexi-care benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan.
- Newly refurbished, highly modernised offices and great technology comes as standard - as does an impressive on-site gym, free breakfast (yes, free!) and staff restaurant, with an impressive range of subsidised lunches with all food preferences catered for.
- Flexibility to work from our Wembley and Kings Cross offices with occasional home-working.
- You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Careys are a family owned Construction & Civil Engineering business with a workforce in excess of 5000 people and an annual turnover of £600m, dedicated to creating amazing environments for our people and our clients.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here:
Maddy Donaghy, Recruitment Partner - 07590872584