About The Opportunity
Are you the ‘go to’ in the office? Do you embrace a ‘to-do’ list, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment as the administrative guru? Does the idea of being part of small but busy site-based team interest and excite you?
As a Hire Desk Coordinator you will be working closely with our Supply Chain to provide operational & administrative support to our Site Teams to ensure the greatest level of service is provided to both our site teams & overall our Clients whilst working as part of a growing team supporting each other.
Location: Carey Plant & Fleet, Yard 3, Clarkes Square, Deans Industrial Estate, Caputhall Road, West Lothian, Livingston EH54 8SG
Key tasks and accountabilities:
- Responsible for the processing of Site On/Off Hire Requests via our internal database (Coins) from commencement to completion.
- Liaise with Site Personnel at all levels to understand their requirements to achieve desired outcomes.
- Liaise with our Supply Chain Partners to ensure the highest level of Service is achieved.
- Investigate & resolve all invoice queries generated by our Accounts Team relevant to the Sites you are responsible for.
- General administration duties where required
- Always adhere to company processes promoting the Carey Way.
- Experience within the industry would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided
- Previous experience working in a face paced administration role is essential
- We are recruiting a highly motivated, organised & confident individual with high attention to detail & accuracy who will thrive in a fast-paced environment & be a great team player to join our continuously growing & great team at Careys.
- Working week: Monday – Friday – 8am - 5pm
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Flexi-care benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/uer5weo1yk
...or contact Lucy O’Callaghan, Recruitment Partner, for more information: lucy.o’email@example.com