About The Opportunity
The Carey Group People Team, which incorporates Resourcing, HR and L&D, has a very clear purpose – to help create amazing environments and attract, train and develop the very best and most talented people to our diverse organisation.
Based out of either of our regional offices in London or Glasgow, as Employee Engagement Partner for the Group, you will have overall responsibility for developing and driving the engagement strategy at Careys. By taking ownership of our employee engagement strategy you will evolve our approach for capturing people data, working across the wider People Team and collaborating with key stakeholders. You will identify and analyse insights/trends to develop and deliver targeted engagement programmes. Capturing and reporting on people insights that will help us to make decisions on topics such as productivity, performance, reward, retention, diversity & inclusion and how we communicate with our people.
This is a newly created role, aligning the engagement of our people with the business’ vision, strategy and strategic priorities.
You will have experience within and a passion for organisational psychology/behavioural science and the environmental factors that contribute to employee engagement. Previous accountability and demonstrable initiative in owning, shaping and developing impactful employee engagement strategies within a complex organisation(s), coupled with a collaborative and influential delivery approach is essential. Additionally;
- An advanced ability to build insightful reports and presentations.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to take plans from concept and design through to execution and measurement.
- Inspired by a ‘blank canvas’ - creates ideas, challenges the norm and finds innovative, purposeful and effective ways of doing things.
- The flexibility to travel nationally.
- 37.5 hour week. Monday - Thursday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (1hr lunch). Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (½hr lunch).
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including pension, healthcare and car/car allowance.
- Newly refurbished, highly modernised offices and great technology comes as standard - as does free breakfast available for staff.
- Flexi-care benefits: Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan.
- You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here - https://app.beapplied.com/apply/wyzet1cbzb
..or contact Emma Woodall, Recruitment Partner, for more information firstname.lastname@example.org