About The Opportunity
Calling all Document Control Gurus!
This is a rare opportunity to join a really close-knit, friendly team who epitomise ‘teamwork’ – they work brilliantly together to deliver some of the City’s most complex and inspiring construction projects.
Within this team, you’ll be seen as the Document Control specialist, working on a high-profile project in Central Manchester. As a Document Controller you will help us implement robust document control processes, distribution, storage and retrieval of project related documentation, helping our programme to run with the excellence and efficiency that is representative of ‘The Carey Way’.
- Record, evidence, present and file latest revision of Construction information
- Compile, maintain and regularly review data system reports
- Distribute information appropriately across team and site ensuring the latest approved revisions are in use
- Compliance of internal and external procedures; drawing approval periods and protocols
- Supporting and training your team to ensure all document control procedures are always understood and adhered to
- Where required attend project team daily and weekly briefings
- Support input to daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Track document approval times
- Support the production of As-Built and Operation and Maintenance Manuals
**Please note, this role is a Fixed Term Contract of 12 months**
- Construction project experience
- Confident using Conject
- Industry experienced and confident in the use of bespoke DC systems, e.g. Asite, Acconex, BIW, 4projects, Sharepoint)
- Collaborative and assured working style
- Document controller experience
- Proven experience and the confidence to assume a standalone role
- 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Flexi-care benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan
- You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/ipcnq8ppuk
...or contact Lucy O’Callaghan, Recruitment Partner, for more information: lucy.o’email@example.com