About The Opportunity
Calling all Document Control Gurus! Be seen as the Document Control specialist within our on-site teams, working on landmark construction projects within central London. In keeping abreast of changes and developments to project-related documentation, you’ll be privy to seeing them come to life around you.
• Industry experienced and confident in the use of bespoke DC systems (e.g. Asite, Acconex, BIW/Conject, 4projects, Sharepoint)
• Collaborative and assured working style
• Proven experience and the confidence to assume a standalone role
Document Control within Carey Group is a relatively new venture, bought about due to the increase in scale of projects and company emphasis on quality and robust document control processes. In acting as sub-contractor, our Document Control systems have been largely client determined, requiring our Document Controllers to be adaptable in working with these bespoke systems. As part of our growth plans and long-term vision, we are looking to enter the Main/Principle Contractor market- where, with your help, we will drive and enforce our own Document Control systems.
As Document Controller, you will have the confidence to implement and maintain robust document management, distribution, storage and retrieval of project-related documentation including;
• Record, evidence, present and file latest revision Construction information
• Compile, maintain and regularly review data system reports
• Distribute information appropriately across team and site ensuring the latest approved revisions are in use
• Compliance of internal and external procedures; drawing approval periods and protocols
• Where required attend project team daily and weekly briefings
• Support input to daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Track document approval times
• Support the production of As-Built and Operation and Maintenance Manuals
How To Apply
Join and contribute to our growing Document Control team, develop your career and be a part of our journey. We look forwards to receiving your application.