About The Opportunity
Are you the ‘go to’ in the office? Do you embrace a ‘to-do’ list, format a spreadsheet, and coordinate teams like an administrative guru?
As an Administrator, reporting into and supporting our Office Manager, you will facilitate administrative processes from general administrative duties, compiling data through to minute taking.
- Assist the Carey New Homes team with general administrative duties and correspondence.
- Contacting clients, suppliers and Sub Contractors where required.
- Receiving and distributing incoming post / correspondence to relevant members of staff. Answering telephone calls and assisting in the absence of team members (i.e. Customer Care Line).
- Scanning, photocopying and printing where required.
- Monitoring and maintaining Utility bills for owned plots ensuring meter reads are up to date.
- Filing correspondence and important contract documents electronically.
- Basic maintenance and use of company finance software, COINS.
- Minute taking.
Collaborative and proactive / ‘can-do’ working style
- Organised, efficient, with a keen eye for detail
- Adaptable – maintaining established process whilst initiating and driving change and efficiencies
- High level of competency and literacy in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Industry experience desirable
- 26 days annual leave.
- Auto enrolment pension.
- Flexicare - our flexible benefits option.
- Onsite restaurant and gym facilities at our Wembley HQ.
Established in 2004, Careys New Homes is a family-owned home builder that specialises in creating new build developments in desirable locations across Southern England.
We pride ourselves on building premium quality, contemporary homes that create communities, developments and great environments for people to live and enjoy life
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
To apply, please click on this link https://app.beapplied.com/appl...