About The Opportunity
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the Careys team as an Accounts Assistant. You will be joining a busy Accounts Department working closely with the wider accounting team. Therefore, you must be a team-player, confident in your own ability, responsible and able to meet challenging deadlines on a daily basis.
This is an ideal role for someone who has recently completed studies in a relevant accountancy related qualification e.g. AAT Qualified or Part Qualified, Finance degree graduate.
***Please note, this is a 12 month fixed term contract - Maternity Cover ***
- Experience in working within a purchase ledger role, preferably within the construction industry
- Able to multi-task
- Demonstrate good time management and organisational skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Self- starter/ work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills with customers, suppliers and other members of staff; a team player
- Knowledge of COINS software or similar systems. Previous experience working with COINS software or similar is of benefit but not a prerequisite
- 37.5-hour week. Monday - Thursday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (1hr lunch). Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (½hr lunch)
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 bank holidays
- Newly refurbished, highly modernised offices and great technology comes as standard - as does free breakfast and fruit available for staff
- Flexi-care benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan.
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't always tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights into some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/xaldzdmten
...or contact Recruitment Partner, Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions