About The Opportunity
If your current role is feeling a little glitchy, it might be time to start looking at a 1st Line Support Analyst role with us, the Carey Group.
Our ICT Support Team, provide an excellent responsive service to our 1600 users across a multi-site environment in a highly demanding industry.
Working with a team, of 1st and 2nd Line Support Analysts within a close knit hardworking team, this role will see you fielding incidents and requests from users both in the UK and Ireland. You will build relationships across the entire business whilst you get to the bottom of users issues with excellent customer service – and quite often lots of patience! This role would suit someone looking to develop a career in IT with a drive to fix, improve and resolve basic IT issues. Main Duties are below: To provide support to the business as a member of the service desk team
- Fielding incidents and requests from users across all UK & Eire locations
- Internal & external customer liaison/ inbound and outbound calls (some service desk to service desk)
- Escalating IT issues to senior analysts where necessary
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Providing End User Compute (laptops/PCs/Mobile Devices) support
- Installing authorised software to laptops and desktops
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops.
- Completing internal user moves including phones
- Patching of network and phones
- Ensuring Software and hardware changes and deployment are entered into our asset management database
- Performing basic administrative support duties, as required, to meet specific operational objectives
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers
- 37.5 hour week- we are flexible as to how there are worked but standard hours are Monday - Thursday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (1hr lunch). Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (½hr lunch).
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Flexi-care benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan.
- Newly refurbished, highly modernised offices and great technology comes as standard - as does an impressive on-site gym, free breakfast (yes, free!) and staff restaurant, with an impressive range of subsidised lunches with all food preferences catered for.
- Flexibility to work from our Wembley and Kings Cross offices with occasional home-working.
- You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here
Or contact, Maddy Donaghy Recruitment Partner for more information, email@example.com