About The Opportunity
If your current role is feeling a little glitchy, it might be time to start looking at a 1st Line Support Analyst role with the us the Carey Group.
Our ICT Support Team, provide an excellent responsive service to our 1600 users across a multi-site environment in a highly demanding industry.
Working with a team, of 1st and 2nd Line Support Analysts within a close knit hardworking team, this role will see you fielding incidents and requests from users both in the UK and Ireland. You will build relationships across the entire business whilst you get to the bottom of users issues with excellent customer service – and quite often lots of patience! This role would suit someone looking to develop a career in IT with a drive to fix, improve and resolve basic IT issues. Main Duties are below: To provide support to the business as a member of the service desk team
- Fielding incidents and requests from users across all UK & Eire locations
- Internal & external customer liaison/ inbound and outbound calls (some service desk to service desk)
- Escalating IT issues to senior analysts where necessary
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Providing End User Compute (laptops/PCs/Mobile Devices) support
- Installing authorised software to laptops and desktops
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops.
- Completing internal user moves including phones
- Patching of network and phones
- Ensuring Software and hardware changes and deployment are entered into our asset management database
- Performing basic administrative support duties, as required, to meet specific operational objectives
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers
We offer a supportive environment with lots of development opportunities in a growing business. The Wembley HQ also has on site car parking, a staff restaurant and on site gym. We also offer a range of benefits via Flexicare, which includes subsidised gym membership, cycle to work schemes, tastecards and much more!